A few thoughts:
- it was a very warm day here, in the South of Prahova County, Romania. We had no snow and it was very warm during the day. I know it is concerning but… it was nice to have another ride to church on my bike.
- even if I post some photos of the season, this doesn’t mean they were all taken now. I have a large database to share with you.
- I would like to thank you all, for your likes, for your comments, for your nice words and for being part of this blog.
- Some of my Romanian friends told me a few times my English was bad and had mistakes. Many times I visit your blogs and I write just “Beautiful” or “Amazing” or something like this. I know it is not enough but many times I am so concerned my English it is not good enough for your blogs that I renounce to write long comments. For a while, this is all I can do. I wanted to share this with you.
- For those who just press the like button, I want to tell you this: unfortunately, I don’t receive a notification for each like I get, so, I don’t know who pressed that button. But I thank you.